Discuss New wireless! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

I went into a well known builders merchants today to get a flood lamp for the job I'am on (despite insisting that I will not be doing anymore touch tiling ) and it was only £15!
So when I was there I asked about a wireless. Well out came these Dab/charger/ ghetto blasters at £120+ and he could see by my empty wallet that I was a pensioner. So as I explained my £4 transitor from bankrupt Woolworth stock, had finally moved to landfill ago go and I was finding it nearly impossible to maintain my tile fixing output without Gold 60's. He asked if I minded one with a CD player and off he went to his van. It cost me £20 for a Phillips 'deck' with docking speakers and the silky tones of the London Symphony Orchestra! We were made for each other, it even has its own 3metre aerial cable and oval receiver bit that I can hang on the doorframe to get better reception. He must have seen me coming just to have that marvellous piece of equipment at hand!

T

Time's Ran Out

It was Captain Slow that pinched the bath board for a shiney floor JOTM! (not that I hold any grudges:incazzato:) I got the set of 365 porcelain drills - which are/were great.
Still waiting for a holiday in Eygpt before I enter again , that Garythetiler is a canny lad!
Now this wireless is exceptional, plenty of base for Gold sounds and I can't wait to get into the charity shops for a couple of CDs. Life's grand!

D

DHTiling

i can just see TJ setting his tunz up in the garden on the job..

images

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to New wireless! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB