Discuss Newbie/Hello All in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

baly

Hi all :thumbsup:, well finally after 2 months i managed to register here and while i'm now here i would like to thank everyone on here for the knowledge input on here, which has enabled me to manage and select items and methods for my project.

The project is a 4 bedroom + office victorian house which I bought 5 years ago rented for a while got done out of £1k's during eviction and then decided that me and family would move in (me, wife and my 2 boys) once completed.

As the 1st fix phase of works is 80% complete i need to begin planning the floors and hence why i'm on here.

Will link some pictures of the house progress once i have taken some new ones today.

Catch up soon :wave:

Baly

B

baly

Must say its got to be the best welcome i've had on any forum so far :) Thanks

:welcome:and good luck - that's the problem with landowners in this country, always putting the serfs out on the street.:lol:
Only if John. The way things seem to be going this particular landowner is the only serf :thumbsdown: boohoo

Re the pics i forgot the Digi cam at my parents place and the chasing and wiring of ring circuits/8 core security and audio cables had got the best of me. Shall do my best to take some today and get them linked. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Newbie/Hello All in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Good Evening Folks. I'm going to post a few pictures & would like to hear some feedback from...
Replies
Views
Hi, first post here. I've been lurking this forum for advice for a while, thank you all who...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. First time poster and tile diy. Thanks in advance for any and all help, tidbits...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Newbie/Hello All
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.