Discuss Newbie/Hello All in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

baly

Ok i got caught up with kids so still no up to date pics but nevertheless heres some i took a few months back, as i know pics are so much better than text.

DSC06787.jpg

DSC06784.jpg

DSC06783.jpg

DSC06788.jpg

This was the lounge>>

DSC06781.jpg

The diner fireplace>>

DSC06793.jpg

Ceilings are now stripped of cornices as they were beyond repair, will have to be replaced at a later stage i suppose.

DSC06792.jpg

The through route to the kitchen and then down the steps to the kitchen....

DSC06789.jpg

Any comments are welcome guys, the steps are timber and i am wondering what i could do with them as you are aware that i will be laying granite on the kitchen floor but i havent got a scooby as to what i should do with them. :smilewinkgrin:

Reply to Newbie/Hello All in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Good Evening Folks. I'm going to post a few pictures & would like to hear some feedback from...
Replies
Views
Hi, first post here. I've been lurking this forum for advice for a while, thank you all who...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. First time poster and tile diy. Thanks in advance for any and all help, tidbits...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Newbie/Hello All
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.