Discuss Newbie Tiler 12 months experience looking for work in Dartford area in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

millerforever

As the title says I am newbie tiler with 12 months experience and have done a city and guilds college course. Am confident doing small jobs on my own, would like to work along side a time served tiler. Am looking to work within a 20 mile radius of Dartford area. Am willing to do a trial week. Reference available from previous employer. If anyone is interested I would be very grateful to hear from you.

Thanks,
Lee

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Newbie Tiler 12 months experience looking for work in Dartford area in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have recently completed a short tiling course at the DIY school in Stockport. I am looking for...
Replies
Views
Looking into a city and guilds 6 week course to complete and then a start in this trade. Would...
Replies
Views
A
Hello all I’m looking for any help I can get I really want to start a new career in tiling I...
Replies
Views
A
Hi we are Large format tile installers. With over 20 years of tiling experience . We have...
Replies
Views
John Lancaster
J
It was his first day today. I found him on mybuilder. He wasn't the cheapest quote and I chose...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB