UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Newbie! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

grumpygrouter

Hi All,

Like many of you just started on a new career path! Had done some tiling at home, thought I could do better so went and did a training course. Went to PTS in Warrington and finished just before Easter (4 weeks). Thoughts that tiling was easy disappeared right out of the window!!!

Enjoyed the course, very intensive and went away every evening with a headache there was so much to learn. All the team there were very helpful and my thanks go to them all, especially Chris who was our designated instructor, she was very patient with my super self-critisism.

Have my first job lined up and a couple of more enquiries that are to be followed up shortly.

Good luck to all just starting out.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Newbie! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, new to the forum and after some advice if possible. Without boring you with my life...
Replies
Views
HI, Excuse the length and new thread, but it reads super fast. I could use some advice. There...
Replies
Views
eric123
E
We just had a 1.5 sq. m area of floor tiled professionally in our ensuite. The base floor is 18...
Replies
Views
I'm a chippy, I fit a lot of kitchens and some bathrooms, inevitably I have done quite a bit of...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all , another Newby I afraid , I been working with a self taught tiler to gain experience...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.