Discuss Nice one Schluter! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Cheshire
:incazzato::lol: I don't mind organising a day trip, I'm not sitting at home wrapping mugs in bubble wrap, putting stamps on them and then trying to fit them all in the little post box at the end of the road, I could see me getting grumpy :lol:
But if you did it one night when your wife was out you could dress up in your gay biker gear again whilst you did it, that would stop you from getting grumpy:scooter:

P

Peter

Wasn't able to go to the January one unfortunately, it got very good reports though. Hopefully get a package through the post then. :lol:

Are the training days all at the main Schluter HQ or are there ever training days elsewhere? Not sure if a bunch from NI would be able to commit to going to England for a few weekdays but I'm sure it'd be a big success if it was held locally. Training is something that is seriously lacking in the tiling trade.

B

Bubblecraft

Hello All,Get a few of you together as we can accomadate multiple courses over 2 days and recently hosted a groupdfrom Scotland and Ireland to do all the courses. Email [email protected] with your request and I'll ensure soemone looks into it for you.RegardsCarl

Thanks for that Carl. Much the same as Tubs, I'm based in Scotland so getting down for a course maybe difficult but would be interested in any courses held up here

Reply to Nice one Schluter! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello: First time posting. Looks like a really good forum for Info. Here is my question: I'm...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB