Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Nick Knowles DIY SOS in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Scott

Scottley not realy fit enouth to work at the moment and helping the wife aint my thing so bored been helping two tilers i know last few weeks for a few hours a day anyone local to me wants a brain for free pm me Pete

Sorry to hear that Pete, being stuck at home can be really boring. Lucky for me i have to nippers to keep me on my toes at the moment and a large bungalow without a roof to keep my evening and weekends free from boredom.

Hope things turn around for you :thumbsup:

Reply to Nick Knowles DIY SOS in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Hi Guys I have a tiled kitchen floor that needs replacing to address the hollow and hence mega...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 49260
D
H
Hi everyone I've had some tiles for a good 9 months lying around waiting to be put up by my...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
V
Evening guys recently got my own place, and really want to sort out the kitchen. I thought my...
Replies
Views
Veitchy
V
diy dos on bbc 1 now. Awesome tiling throughout and used them in living room too. Take note of...
Replies
Views
T
Not a question, but a suprising observation of an illusion! My next task has been to come up...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Nick Knowles DIY SOS
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.