UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Nicking copper cable ( graphic photo's beware0 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

This i why you should not try and nick live copper cable.

Warning! Very graphic pictures....not pretty.

Downtown Detroit copper thieves were trying to pull a 13,200 volt live wire out of a conduit.

Note: The bolt cutter and the copper wire on the ground. They cooked to WELL DONE - both of them.

burn1.jpg

burn5.jpg

burn4.jpg

burn3.jpg

burn2.jpg

burn6.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Nicking copper cable ( graphic photo's beware0 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bit of a long read......but it made me chuckle a lot. Pocket Taser Stun Gun, a great gift...
Replies
Views
Dougs Third Go
D
E
Pocket Tazer Stun Gun, a great gift for the wife. ... A guy who purchased his lovely wife a...
Replies
Views
paul damian
P
G
I know I posted this before but still funny and some may have missed it 1st time. Last...
Replies
Views
aph257
A
Not sure if you have seen this.........can't remember where I got it from??? But it just creases...
Replies
Views
Derry
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Nicking copper cable ( graphic photo's beware0
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.