Discuss No good, NO good at all.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mike

im not, im offa diving,1st dive of year:hurray:
1st it was anglesey,then it was oban,now its a blinking quarry up the lakes,never mind,i will get to see and swim through a sunken jet liner:thumbsup:

mind you,i been working on daughters house every weekend since november so i deserve it,i do,honest,although she has rang and asked when im tiling kitchen walls:thumbsdown:
where in anglesey do you dive, trearddur bay? i live about a mile away, i used to dive a lot but gave up about 10 years ago, i rarely go now, sold all my gear.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
where in anglesey do you dive, trearddur bay? i live about a mile away, i used to dive a lot but gave up about 10 years ago, i rarely go now, sold all my gear.
i have dived off trearddur,but now dive off meni(spelling) on a hard boat with a bloke called scott waterman. gottta admitt good good diving,when the viz is more than 1m :).

just got back from capenwray,its ok,done it about 30 times these past 10 years:mad2:,but really boring,the passenger jet they have put in is ok as a swim through,but its blinking cold,got 4 degrees today:yikes:,my hands were a touch shaky tingly cold

M

Mike

here's a few pics of trearddur i took in december, i bet you wouldn't like to be diving there in that weather!:lol: i have a boat but i just use it for sea fishing, my days under the water are finished now :thumbsdown:

Attachments

• Photo036.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Photo040.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Photo039.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Photo035.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 15
D

doug boardley

im not, im offa diving,1st dive of year:hurray:
1st it was anglesey,then it was oban,now its a blinking quarry up the lakes,never mind,i will get to see and swim through a sunken jet liner:thumbsup:

mind you,i been working on daughters house every weekend since november so i deserve it,i do,honest,although she has rang and asked when im tiling kitchen walls:thumbsdown:
whereabouts in Lakes you diving? Hodge Close?

M

MTiler

i have dived off trearddur,but now dive off meni(spelling) on a hard boat with a bloke called scott waterman. gottta admitt good good diving,when the viz is more than 1m :).

just got back from capenwray,its ok,done it about 30 times these past 10 years:mad2:,but really boring,the passenger jet they have put in is ok as a swim through,but its blinking cold,got 4 degrees today:yikes:,my hands were a touch shaky tingly cold

Im a diver and know Scott well. I heard he got rid of his fast boat Endevour, which is a shame. Love the diving off Anglesey. Not had the pleasure of diving Capenwray!
Since Ive been self employed I dont dive as much as I used to, but try to do a couple of trips with the club each year to keep my hand in.

missytT

Reply to No good, NO good at all.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

• Useful
Hi, Im looking for a recommendation for a liquid tanking. I have to use a liquid tanking...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
I’ve got a job using marble geometric mosaics about 10 mm thick. I’ve tried several blades to...
Replies
Views
Better apolgise for not being an active member for a couple of years. As per title, looking for...
Replies
Views
I'm having a nightmare trying to establish product info from distributors. For example...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
No good, NO good at all..
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.