UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss no more ply in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
I have bonded these down many times with spf and screws,never had a problem i know of,Think they like you to use their overpriced no more nails type glue for obvious reasons£££££££££.
me too,its probably made from the same stuff as hardibacker so see no reason in not using spf,and the glue is blinking expensive.

ps,pro spec,you will defo get them cheaper

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to no more ply in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I bought 6mm No More Ply for my bathroom floor before I tile. As you can see the...
Replies
Views
C
Hey all, So I'm about to start working on a wetroom project on my first floor (and am not...
Replies
Views
O
One of my suppliers is going over from stocking Hardie to NMP So I am in the process of looking...
Replies
Views
F
how do chaps, been reading on here from time to time and thought I would sign up, so,ex good...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
S
Evening all, me again! Just primed (3 to 1 sbr) one side of a sheet of my backer board in...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.