UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Nokia N95 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

wivers

I got this phone last week as an upgrade coz my contract was almost up. I picked this phone purely because it had a 5 megapixel camera on it, which save's me having to by a seperate digital camera to photo my work. As far as phones go this is awesome! Not only does it have the 5 mega pixel camera/camcorda but it also has satnav on it. For £47 you get 3 years subscription to Nokia's version of TomTom. If you don't want to pay that you get free road maps anywhere in the world. I'm still trying to work alot of it out, but trust my huy's.girls if you are due an upgrade or are thinking of buying a new phone this is a quality piece of kit. It will set you back around £280 if you buy the phone offline though.

W

wivers

I got this phone last week as an upgrade coz my contract was almost up. I picked this phone purely because it had a 5 megapixel camera on it, which save's me having to by a seperate digital camera to photo my work. As far as phones go this is awesome! Not only does it have the 5 mega pixel camera/camcorda but it also has satnav on it. For £47 you get 3 years subscription to Nokia's version of TomTom. If you don't want to pay that you get free road maps anywhere in the world. I'm still trying to work alot of it out, but trust my huy's.girls if you are due an upgrade or are thinking of buying a new phone this is a quality piece of kit. It will set you back around £280 if you buy the phone offline though.

That middle bit of waffle was meant to say "trust me guy's/girl's"

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Nokia N95 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
I've just upgraded my mobile phone and I am very disappointed with my choice. For 2 years...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 9966
D
S
I find taking pictures of your work often doesnt do it justice ,in narrow rooms it is...
Replies
Views
MrSpoon
M
G
Black Nokia N73 as title. Has 3.2 megapixel camera, video camera, media/music player / you name...
Replies
Views
Just wondered if you lot fancied helping make a tiling tools starter kit, perhaps a full set of...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
J Sid
J

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.