Discuss non tiling stuff in your van in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

Need your sounds, DVD player etc. it's a must
6a3u4use.jpg

zutu6y3y.jpg

9evype4e.jpg

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
I found it when I was clearing out a garage and thought it might come in handy for pulling spacers out from near the ceiling, lol!

That should go in the Tips of the Trade thread Bri. :smilewinkgrin: I've found a trestle more than adequate for doing that job, although did need ladders this week for tiles in a 3m high wetroom.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to non tiling stuff in your van in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
It has been painful (painfully slow!) BUT slowly I am refreshing the box set range for the...
Replies
Views
D
How do I drill a hole in a steel bath. Or cast iron bath. Instructions on drilling into baths...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
Hi all ' I'm having problems using these new polymer grouts Been associated to Fired Earth for...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
E
I receive this i-mail for one job: Work Friday-Monday Eduardo, Work for tomorrow...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB