Discuss Norton Clipper in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

H

hotrod

popped off to ctd to pick up a norton clipper tt200 for £95 + vat, cheapest price i could find on internet was £150 so well happy. My question is i notice on a lot of posts people saying the effectiveness of the cutter is as much down to the blade as the actual machine so in peoples experience is the blade that comes with the norton ok or should i look at investing in a different blade, also should you have maybe a selection of blades for different materials or does one do all ??
thanks

rod

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Norton Clipper in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

J
The erbauer 750 is only £80 and the Vitrex PRO 750 £100 so why is the Norton TT200 £150? What...
Replies
Views
JimboD
J
I
I have this up for grabs, it's brand new I just got it out of the box to assemble it and check...
Replies
Views
I
D
Hello, I'm looking at tiling my bathroom next month. There will be a mixture of quartz, ceramic...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
J
So I've had my 1200 for a while now and it's done 5-600 cuts, mainly travertine, 610 x 405 x...
Replies
Views
Jelthetiler
J
D
How do I drill a hole in a steel bath. Or cast iron bath. Instructions on drilling into baths...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB