Discuss Not guilty! in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

W

WetSaw

Screenshot_2016-09-01-22-59-39.png

Must be something to do with your search history, I don't have "ladies" looking for handsome, rich,tilers..

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

It is only a matter of time before my wife strolls past, looks over my shoulder and notices "Chinese Lady Dates" or "Russian whatever" or "Ukranian Wives":eek:. I'm getting scared of looking at a tiling forum just in case:oops:. Have tilers been identified as a target group for this type of advertising?:)
All good income to keep the forum going though!
well it could be worse you could look over the wifes shoulder and be looking at shoes and hand bags and face cream and that new kitchen

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Not guilty! in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey guys and girls. Somewhere on this forum there's posts about how to drum up more trade...
Replies
Views
C
Hi folks! Ok, this is my first post so please be gentle. In this post Im looking more for...
Replies
Views
Carl Morrison
C
4,858 of 4,965 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the shame...., 3...
Replies
Views
I hate these types of companies. Check this out. A company named Group 3 Energy setup some...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all, I am going to a play tomorrow night an it is about 4 tilers. Did anyone on the forum...
Replies
Views
M

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB