Discuss Not the best way to wake up! in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

B

Blunt Tool

Just reading about the family who stay in a large bungalow who have one of them robot hoovers. They keep all the internal doors open every night and the robot hoover is timed to start at 1am and cleans all floors in house and returns to its charging station before the family gets up! Perfect! Only now they get a dog, and said dog had the trots through the night! Well just imagine! Carpets, skirtings anything near floor level! Geeez! Imagine waking up to that? :confused:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Not the best way to wake up! in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
A
hello ive had a search through and i cant quite find what i think is the best way of doing it...
Replies
Views
abdev
A
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Bit of a long read......but it made me chuckle a lot. Pocket Taser Stun Gun, a great gift...
Replies
Views
Dougs Third Go
D
I'm sorry for not posting for a bit. As some of you know my mum wasn't well...but...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB