Discuss Not tile related but in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Russell brown

I'm struggling to get my head round it. Had a meeting with a potential client this evening about a 2 story extension. I'm in at £61 k for everything, this other blokes come in at £36k so I've done a like for like quote as I've quoted additional work and I'm still at £50.5k!. The materials alone are 26k!, I've told her to get another quote to see which one of us (him) is out. If it'd been £5k here or there it wouldn't be playing on my mind but he's nearly half the price:yikes:.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Not tile related but in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Hi Thanks to all who provided advice on my bathroom project 3 years ago, tiling both the...
Replies
Views
swanman
S
Hi all, As the title implies, I've never done this before! I've absorbed some useful advice...
Replies
Views
Bubblecraft
B
P
Hey guys, Been doing floors for good while now but only done a couple of geometric floors, which...
Replies
Views
peanut72
P
Q
Ok so i know the answer to this question but i want plenty of ammo in my answer to my customer...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
C
Hi. I wonder if anyone can help. I've recently finished tiling our floor with large porcelain...
Replies
Views
White Room
W

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB