UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Note to myself..... WEAR SAFTEY SPECS!!!!!!!!!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Learned another lesson today

photo (10).JPG

Wear safety specs, luckily its not to bad.

F

Fliselege

Screwfix mate, we've just got a new one opened in town. £10.99 but cheaper than needing a new eye!

Bracknell - Screwfix Branch

What happened to screwfix? When I was living in U.K it was just a catalouge order service, highlight of the month was a new one dropping it the letter box, now there's loads of shops and 1 in my home town I knew nowt about! What else has happened in the last 7 years? Is Elizabeth still Queen? Do you still drive on the wrong side of the road?

What happened to screwfix? When I was living in U.K it was just a catalouge order service, highlight of the month was a new one dropping it the letter box, now there's loads of shops and 1 in my home town I knew nowt about! What else has happened in the last 7 years? Is Elizabeth still Queen? Do you still drive on the wrong side of the road?

And we still speak the Queens English....

O

Olz

IIRC it was bought out by bandpoo and then the guy who opened screwfix originally then opened tool station instead. Toolstation

Reply to Note to myself..... WEAR SAFTEY SPECS!!!!!!!!!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

F
Had one today, Went to look at the job prior to starting. It's a plumber who I know's daughter...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
O
One of my suppliers is going over from stocking Hardie to NMP So I am in the process of looking...
Replies
Views
W
After being a member for a few months and reading everyone's threads etc, I thought its best I...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
"So sad manchester college is to close it's tiling department due to cuts, this is such a lost...
Replies
Views
A
Hello all Pretty new, joined to soak up as much knowledge as I possibly can about tiling when I...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.