Discuss Nothing to do with tiling wotsoever in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

Left virgin last month as the price for all 3 (phone/broadband/TV) was getting close to £85 per month! We are now on sky and have 2 boxes and we pay £65. Sky have some mega a deals at the moment so worth checking with them. It's also worth checking what it will go up to after the 12 month offer period has ended. I think ours will only go up £7, which is still cheaper than virgin could offer.

R

RDTiling

I'm with Sky for TV, Phone and Broadband and the the monthly charge is approx £57 per month (that excludes Movies and Sports)

Problem I have is that I only have a choice of BT or Sky. I can get Freeview, but the channel choice is very limited.

The only thing that irks me with Sky is the continual increase in price by inflation. In reality it is small increase but its an increase all the same - and imho for no better service.

I refuse to mix and match providers, as it means that they all start blaming each other for faults. Whereas my current set up allows me to go to Sky with any problem and it is up to them to sort it.

I keep meaning to try the old 'I;m thinking of leaving and moving to another provider' to try and lower my monthly cost, but as said above I'm limited with what is available in my area. Knowing my luck I they'll simply say "I'll pass you through to our disconnection dept!'

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Nothing to do with tiling wotsoever in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views
I'm a chippy, I fit a lot of kitchens and some bathrooms, inevitably I have done quite a bit of...
Replies
Views
I thought I'd create a thread so we can link each other to the last thing we bought on eBay, so...
2 3
Replies
Views
anne_mutens
A
What a morning. I turned up at saw this (below). Just a bonding coat with a few undulations...
Replies
Views
Longfold Tiling
L
Thought it might be a bit of fun (and maybe educational) for members to share a few stories of...
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB