Discuss Now be honest, are you addicted? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rich

i read an article today and it said....'anything that makes you happy has the potential to become addictive

when i'm on here
i'm improving my trade, i'm learning and i'm avoiding the utter rubbish that the wife watches so if that makes me addicted, then you better book me into the priory....but no i havent got it set as my homepage you big girls blouse :smilewinkgrin:

Thanks for the reassurance Ed... I think

A

aph257

i read an article today and it said....'anything that makes you happy has the potential to become addictive

when i'm on here
i'm improving my trade, i'm learning and i'm avoiding the utter rubbish that the wife watches so if that makes me addicted, then you better book me into the priory
....but no i havent got it set as my homepage you big girls blouse :smilewinkgrin:

same for me Ed.

T

Tenchman

google is my home page and you can see by my posts not on here enough to be an addict, i can see like Ed says it can be helpful to lots of our members.

If i ever needed to know about matting/membranes etc i would get in touch with a few of the forum i've met or who put down those things.
most of the posts i can't contribute anything to them as my work is not mainstream so i don't really have the same problems that most forum members have.

however i agree with ed if it saves brain rot from the rubbish on telly go for it plus you can make good friends.

when we are defo out of the chance of snow i'm going to organise a meet.
in the meantime can i just say those who have thousands upon thousands of posts ? check into a clinic soon:lol:

Reply to Now be honest, are you addicted? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Now be honest, are you addicted?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks