Discuss Now isnt that just the way in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

CJ CERAMICS

Next friday i will be travelling down t'south to cross the channel and drive (on the wrong side of the road) through beautiful France to start the family holiday (me, 2 sulky teenagers who only speak to ask for money and the wife).

Due to this holiday and everything that it entails i had planned to finish working this weekend and take the rest of the week off to do the necessary checking and packing etc etc.

Today i have had 5 phone calls 2 from plumbers i work with, 2 independent customers and one recommending me from my supplier. They all want the jobs doing next week.

so i have 2 problems (which i had these all the time lol)

1. who's tiling project do i do? Dont want to let down either plumber or supplier.

2. do i stick with my original plan of playing golf......sorry getting things ready for hols.

your answers would be most appreciated.

chris

W

White Room

Golf, it's holiday time..:8:
golf-050.gif

C

CJ CERAMICS

Votes are in and counted (also supposedly dodgy weather next week.....fair weather golfer) decided to take the first job that i agreed a price on.....and no its not the most expensive as that is one i would not finish in time and booked solid for a month after i get back so would not want to disappoint them.

cheers for the comments all

P.S Mike we are off to la vendee region of france

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Now isnt that just the way in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone, With a kitchen renovation, Mrs choose the white mirror quartz floor tiles from a...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am hoping I may be able to get some advice. 2 years ago we had a new kitchen fitted and...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
D
Hello, A recent property purchase as an investment in Florida. Home is 1-owner from new. I'm...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 60189
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Now isnt that just the way
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.