UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Number Plate 4 Sale in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

David Cruse

Thanks for the replies. I'm considering the spacers and the banana, if you offered 3mm i would have bitten your hand off. Had on ebay last year, after a valuation of £ 3K i put on and had this as a reserve, the auction got to £ 2655, not enough.
Doug ( tiler in Cardiff ) offered me £ 2800 plus the transfer fee of £ 80.00. I went to an auction a couple of years ago where the DVLA had T1LES, it sold for
£ 14500.00 -- Was it one of you guys !!!!
Come on get your cash out. If i have a good offer i will sell, if i don't i will keep it.
Thanks for considering though.
( £ 5000.00 would be good.)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I know two brothers who bought T17 ERS and T11ERS and paid £249 each for them from the DVLA. And that's INCLUDING transfer fee's.

Never go to companies like newreg.com etc as they simply list what the DVLA have and act as a middle man.

Most 1 letter two numbers three letters you can get for £249 from the DVLA.

I had M40 VTS when I had a modified Saxo VTS (called the MAD VTS) when I was younger - wrote it off the day I transfered the plates so the plates got scrapped too.
----
Thanks for the replies. I'm considering the spacers and the banana, if you offered 3mm i would have bitten your hand off. Had on ebay last year, after a valuation of £ 3K i put on and had this as a reserve, the auction got to £ 2655, not enough.
Doug ( tiler in Cardiff ) offered me £ 2800 plus the transfer fee of £ 80.00. I went to an auction a couple of years ago where the DVLA had T1LES, it sold for
£ 14500.00 -- Was it one of you guys !!!!
Come on get your cash out. If i have a good offer i will sell, if i don't i will keep it.
Thanks for considering though.
( £ 5000.00 would be good.)

14,500 is a bit much for a 1 letter 1 number jobby, and 5k is way over priced for a 1 letter 2 number in my opinion - but if there's a buyer it'll sell - as they say.
----
Just looked at what's available. You can get T111 ER X and T111 ER V both for £249 from the DVLA.

And T11 ERS is available (so it looks like my old mate upgraded his van and never transfered it or something). That's now £3500.

Last edited:
R

Raja

I know two brothers who bought T17 ERS and T11ERS and paid £249 each for them from the DVLA. And that's INCLUDING transfer fee's.

Never go to companies like newreg.com etc as they simply list what the DVLA have and act as a middle man.

Most 1 letter two numbers three letters you can get for £249 from the DVLA.

I had M40 VTS when I had a modified Saxo VTS (called the MAD VTS) when I was younger - wrote it off the day I transfered the plates so the plates got scrapped too.
----

14,500 is a bit much for a 1 letter 1 number jobby, and 5k is way over priced for a 1 letter 2 number in my opinion - but if there's a buyer it'll sell - as they say.
----
Just looked at what's available. You can get T111 ER X and T111 ER V both for £249 from the DVLA.

And T11 ERS is available (so it looks like my old mate upgraded his van and never transfered it or something). That's now £3500.

i agree £14500 is a little optamistic. best of luck

C

CLAYS TILES

I know two brothers who bought T17 ERS and T11ERS and

might not be available in 15 mins!
or tomorrow!:hurray:

T

T11ERS

Hello all,
I stumbled across this site recently after 'googling' my number plate and found it mentioned on this thread.
I own T11 ERS (I believe Dan, you must have got a little mixed up with another plate and somebody else perhaps???)

I am considering selling my plate for the right price.
If anyone would like to make me an offer please feel free to post or Private Message me.

All the best

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Number Plate 4 Sale in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Guys, I'm unsure what grout to choose for our latest project and I'm hoping you can help. We're...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm currently an A-Level DT student. My project involves me making a product for my...
Replies
Views
We recently finished a bathroom renovation where the two builders who did the bathroom also did...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.