UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss NVQ and H/S test passed- now what card do i need in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

steve187

I took an NVQ last year and passed in January this year, i took and passed H/S test in November 2009.

I have a blue and white card with cskills on the front with my picture and a H&S logo in the top right hand corner, on the back it has a registration number and a valid to date of 11/2014, also it has a date of 11/09 with 'register of achievement' stating 'operative H&S test'.

Now is that card any good for site work, or do i need to get it updated with the fact that i have now passed my NVQ, or do i need to apply for a CSCS card?

all the best
steve

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to NVQ and H/S test passed- now what card do i need in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, Just wondering if Any1 can help me with what type of cscs card I need to work on site...
Replies
Views
Tommytile
T
P
Sorry its another rant, I recently took two subbies on, for a project and because the work is a...
Replies
Views
U
I hope somebody can offer us some advice. We had an extension built last spring and have been...
Replies
Views
M
Thanks to Brenton Chipper for choosing us to do his NVQ. He recently acheived his NVQ level 2 in...
Replies
Views
Max@ableskills
M

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.