UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Oh dear in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Peter

Recently refurbished shopping centre in Belfast. Anyone see what's wrong with it?

photo(24).jpg photo(25).jpg

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
do we ever switch off , im the same were ever i go cant wait to check out the tiling , my wife thinks im a right plonker at times , she may have a point

You mean like dragging your foot over the joints in Next? (other high street shops are available)

Nah, I've never done that

H

hillhead

Not sure, it's in the Kennedy Centre. Dunno how they were completely missed out, when we did the big floors the first stretch was always your expansion and all the bays coming off the centre one. Be interesting to see how long it lasts. Poor even by NI standards.
I know of a problem in Derry lately too.Surely the foreman on that job should have known better !!Maybe the tiles flex by themselves, lol.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Oh dear in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
D
LIVERPOOL I 3 SWANSEA OH dear !!:smilewinkgrin:
Replies
Views
A guy in the Armed Forces based in Afghan received a Dear John from his mrs. It read that she...
Replies
Views
swanman
S
Hi all just thought id mention this and ask the question. I went to a job to measure up and...
Replies
Views
doug boardley
D
  • Article
If you've been on any of the Goldtrowel Tiling Courses then please leave feedback and reviews in...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.