Discuss oh-oh, car maintenance question... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

I just looked in the garage cupboard and we have two bottles!! Blinking heck... it's been years and years since I topped up the windscreen wash, didn't have my own car for a while, and H did it all that sort of thing in the meantime, I know, typical woman :blush2: ...when the reservoir gets lower is it ok to top it up with the windscreen wash mix then or will that turn into something nasty with the left over washing up liquid solution? Am I having a blonde moment? Probably... :blush2:

S

Stewart

I've never had a problem with fairy damaging my washers, but I have had a problem with monkeys......... At a visit to Longleat Safarie Park this year, a monkey decided to eat both of mine, from the frond of my new Landrover, ending up with a bill of £200.00.

DSCF1645.jpg DSCF1646.jpg DSCF1647.jpg

U

user123

Back to the wipers.. hohum... followed the suggestion to empty and the filling hose came off very easily and conveniently, refilled with screen washer, feeling very pleased with myself and now the water isn't going through to the windscreen!!! :yikes: it going through to the back, so I assume there could be some air in the front pipes? Not a good thing to happen in a somewhat stressed about other stuff state.... any suggestions? Did I mention I love this place?

Reply to oh-oh, car maintenance question... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Hi There, Last weekend my boyfriend and I were adding the final touches to our...
Replies
Views
Robski
R
W
Yes my little ginger head has nearly exploded today. Firstly i was having problems with the...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
TJ Smiler
T

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
oh-oh, car maintenance question...
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.