Discuss Ok - what options do we have? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spare Tool

I hope that's not plywood lining on the floor, especially if it's going to be tiled over. If so it no longer conforms to British Standards for floor tiling. It would need to be a backer board to comply nowadays.
Far as I was aware its ply on WALLS that was no longer within BS..unless I've missed that update?

H

hmtiling

I hope that's not plywood lining on the floor, especially if it's going to be tiled over. If so it no longer conforms to British Standards for floor tiling. It would need to be a backer board to comply nowadays.
Actually plywood no longer conforms for wall tiling but at least you put John on the right track. He'll get there one day

T

Time's Ran Out

3551E834-41CE-4BB9-A196-3F768116A818.jpeg
Were they proper cement encaustics?

Yes 16mm thick, sealed twice before handling.

Reply to Ok - what options do we have? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello: First time posting. Looks like a really good forum for Info. Here is my question: I'm...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm not sure if this is a tiling question, but here goes. The guys who installed the...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Ok - what options do we have?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Canada Tile Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond