Discuss Old job - Geometric Path in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

image.jpeg image.jpeg About 17 years ago my son and I did this. We dug up the path, relaid and built a hardstand at the side. We were passing this job just last week and I told him to go and see how it was, take a photo if it was still ok and run if not!;) It was one of our first joint ventures.

Glasgow
View attachment 83878 View attachment 83879 About 17 years ago my son and I did this. We dug up the path, relaid and built a hardstand at the side. We were passing this job just last week and I told him to go and see how it was, take a photo if it was still ok and run if not!;) It was one of our first joint ventures.
Just goes to show if it's done right it can last a lifetime

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Old job - Geometric Path in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

My mum is having her bathroom fitted and she sent me some photos and my partner pointed out that...
Replies
Views
I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views
Dear TilersForum Thank you so much for the outstanding advice and expert information over time...
Replies
Views
We are currently getting our whole house refurbished. The standard of the work as been very high...
Replies
Views
Tamworth based Instarmac Group plc are delighted to have been officially named as a ‘Great Place...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB