Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Old Newbie in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rickm34

Hey fellow tiling folk. Avid reader of this site and finally got round to registering. After a bit of time out of the game due to injury. Im raring to get back to it. 12 years time served including 3 as an apprentice with a tiling contractor and completed nvq 2 onsite assessment . Experienced in most sectors, whether that be site work or re furbs or commercial businesses.

Ive worked with everything from johnsons to porcelanosa. Quartz to yorkshire stone and some.

Also experience in tanking systems, underfloor heating, mosaics, technical patterns i.e ( windmill, herringbone, staggered brick bond, diamond etc).

i am looking to get into site work again at first. Just for easiness, but my goal is certainly to be my own boss.

Ive got all my 110s together now. And just booked my cscs test as my last card expired.

Im in the Macclesfield area, but have own transport, and can travel to either manchester or liverpool or anywhere in between.

Would be great to share problems and tips with fellow tilers and give or ask for advice. As the one thing with this trade is you never stop learning.

Reply to Old Newbie in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

C
hi all, my name is carl im a 42yr old married man living in the bolton area greater manchester...
Replies
Views
A
hi everyone not sure if im posting this in the right section i have currently just finished a 3...
Replies
Views
steveb
S
P
Last night I attended a Topping out party, finally after 4 years, the client decided to hold a...
2 3
Replies
Views
user123
U
G
Hi im garry and stumbled across this site a few weeks ago and have been browsing quite abit and...
Replies
Views
Perry
P
L
Hi folks, Just joined this site, looks a really good community Im a newbie at tiling and...
Replies
Views
Fekin
F

Advertisement

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond