UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Olympics soon ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mattle40

I would love to go see the 100m
People just can't appreciate just how fast these guys run until they run straight past you in the flesh,
Usain bolt hit 46kph momentarily in his world record
And the long jump too, forget tripple jump
The long jumpers hit 8m plus! Just from a run and jump
That's bigger than most peoples back gardens lol

Incredible athletes!

But back to topic, no I won't be lol
As much as id love to, London will be chaos
So I will be at a safe distance here in Leeds

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
took the kids to see the torch go through Gloucester on thursday, stood around for half an hour to see some bloke ive never seen or heard pass by with a flaming torch for all of 2 seconds, lol...

my son got a free flag, so he was happy...

When 'we', meaning London, got the Olympics, they said it would be local people from the community carrying the torch, I just wonder where in those local communities, American, Will I Whatever, and Ivorian, Didier Drogba live?

Just a thought.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Olympics soon ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
I searched but did not find an answer. I been advised to get a wet tile cutter, I plan to cut...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am new here but I have been reading a lot about manual tile cutters on the forum. I am...
Replies
Views
L
G
evening all i had to buy myself a new dry cutter and having only ever used rubi and ill be...
Replies
Views
One Day
O

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.