Discuss On the lash!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Perfect Tiling

Evening everyone...hope all are well. Just a quick one...has anyone used these lash clips that are on the market to eliminate lipage. I noticed Dave was selling them through tradetiler and watched the video. They seem a good idea...but a decent tiler shouldn't need them. Also noticed they provide a 2mm gap...so can you also use a spacer if you wanted sy a 5mm gap? On another note...got told today by a kichen fitter that tiling is only a semi-skilled job just like plastering and painting...can't print what I said in return!!!! but when he goes to put his hands in his jacket pockets he may get the message...will have to remember to get some more adhesive for tomorrow. :lol:

Reply to On the lash!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

hi, i am a virtually retired tiler (58), legs back hips etc etc. a friend carpenter (65) has...
Replies
Views
Is this tiling job acceptable? I had 2 bathrooms replaced in my house and have had problems...
Replies
Views
M
Just had a look at the RLS clips and thinking about moving with the times and giving them a go...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
G
Hi guys, sorry for long post, just after a bit of advice regarding my first proper complaint...
2 3
Replies
Views
R
First post on this forum and unfortunately its not under good circumstances. We have built...
Replies
Views
Reggiethethird
R

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
On the lash!!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.