Discuss on the telly tonight.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mr T

In a previous life I played poker semi professionally. I played in the televised stages of the poker Million II $10,000 buy in event. In hindsight it was a terrible decision, I couldn't get a decent cash game after that as people knew I could play to a reasonable degree.

Steer clear of Sky, the rake there is simply shocking.

Pokersars is where I played regularly.
I know what u mean mate they take a lot off of you just to play a game and ur money doesn't seem to go up unless u play the tournaments... I got knocked straight out of that game last nite lol once ive made a bit out of whats left on the account il be going back to pokerstars

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to on the telly tonight.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

just had a power cut, no telly, lights, broadband, internet........worst 20 mins of my life...:lol:
Replies
Views
D
Drinking any nice beverages tonight then..? few stella's here.. nothing exciting.. :8:
2 3
Replies
Views
White Room
W
D
:lol: after a hard days work.....okay, fishing,,,,thought I'd have 40 winks whilst kids were...
Replies
Views
Bubblecraft
B
A
well boys and girls any predictions about tonights game??? i'm going for 2-1 england with...
Replies
Views
Aston
A
Anybody got a prediction for tonights game? I'll go 2-1 to our boys.
Replies
Views
mattle40
M
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB