Discuss What is the best thing you have ever won? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

mma

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Leicester
Friend of mine one won a years supply of toilet roll for a family! From the local morrisons.

he didnt realise it would be delivered in one go. 260 rolls! It filled the garage, so he had to give most of it away.
second best thing I ever won was winning outright a couple of stage rallies a few years back. But lays months JOTM tops that!!

- - - Updated - - -
That's a bum deal...

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to What is the best thing you have ever won? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys. Am I a ****? Bumped into a builder in my local and he sees I do tiling so asks me to...
Replies
Views
K
No matter how good you are at whatever job you do,sometimes you will make mistakes.Just...
Replies
Views
There is quite a bit of 'win something' going on, so please, enlighten us on what you have won...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 9966
D
E
So I'm having trouble with a customer relating to grout (Bal Micromax) I have tiled 70 sq...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
L
Having trawled through the internet i have stumbled across this forum and was wondering if...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB