Currently reading:
One pipe system condensing boiler. Discussion Thread

While we have you, why don't you checkout our Plumbing Advice forum PlumbersForums.net

Discuss One pipe system condensing boiler. Discussion Thread in the Plumbing Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reply to One pipe system condensing boiler. Discussion Thread in the Plumbing Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

M
  • Article
Mistral condenser free for collection, never used, stored for 6 years or more. Pickup Normandy.fr Discussion Thread Hi Quick word to save my account. A few years ago I got scammed, guy said he'd...
Replies
Views
Madmax
M
P
  • Article
Changing from system to combi boiler with under floor pipework. Discussion Thread Wondering should i change a system boiler with a combi if I have underfloor pipes in a single storey 2 bed 90s...
Replies
Views
pippy99
P
C
  • Article
Best way to connect 10mm plastic pipe to 8mm micro bore Discussion Thread Hi all fitting new radiators and need to connect to 8mm micro bore copper pipe under floorboards, (full rework of pipes...
Replies
Views
Craigy boy
C
B
  • Article
Is there a flexible pipe suitable for a secondary hot water circulatory system? Discussion Thread I'd be grateful for some advice please. I'm doing a stable conversion which requires a secondary...
Replies
Views
BruceK
B
J
  • Article
What are the best heating flushing systems Discussion Thread Any advice on selecting the best central heating flushing system would be most greatful What are the best heating flushing systems...
Replies
Views
JBASport
J
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Tilers Community
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

TF on Facebook

Thanks for visiting the original Tilers Community.