Discuss organised chaos !!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

area tiling

TF
Arms
n.ireland
ah the joys of finishing a job and just firing everything in the back, to sort out another day! can anyone spot the sigma? photo (6).jpg

G

Gazzer

Working out of a smaller vehicle for the past number of years has taught me how to make use of space....the downside was turning up to jobs without a piece of equipment that would make life easier.
The times I have loaded up after finishing the larger contracts and half way through thinking to myself it will need 2 trips to do it.
I dont think it matters what size van you have, you will always fill it with stuff.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to organised chaos !!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Hello guys ! My Q here is where is the tile adhesive !!!!!! Or Tile adhesive without the...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
I'm redoing our bathroom and looking for some advice on tiling backer boards in relation to the...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB