Discuss Other countries tiling trends in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

Tiling trends here in France .Large imitation wood tiles everywhere .All floors are a sand cement screed.2mm joints.10 year guarantee on all work obligatoir
in Europe and I believe all over the world, ensuring the tiler is 2 years.
the guarantee of 10 years, is for the builder of the house.
(The tiler, can give a guarantee of 10 years, but only if in writing and signed).
but by law, it is not mandatory.

N

NZ_Tiler

How's this for a tile☺
IMG-20161208-WA0000.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Other countries tiling trends in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi there, long time lurker, first time poster. I’ve recently moved in to a new build property...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm new to tiling and looking for some advice. I'm practical and usually pretty good...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all. I am a keen DIYer (at home) but have never tiled! I want to tile our small...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB