Guest viewing is limited

Discuss out of all the tile course's on here who is best??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

please guy's, just thinking i might send my son tom on one!! it could save a lot of hassle for me :lol: if he Leant' a bit so any guys that have done one of these courses from being a plonker to tiler please tell why ,how much, can you walk from your B&b to the center every day as i would drop him off for the length of the course, please spill the Bean's, oh and no course peep's please just the guy's that have been trained by them:thumbsup:

D

diamondtiling

just read a load , and what strike's me is there is not many still on here, so this might mean ,it did not work-out:yikes:

Its not just for tilers Dave, some might be have a go house owners needing to save a few quid, others may be just wanting to learn how to tile but not to follow it through as a career choice. If I could spare a week or two I would be in my mates engineering workshop just to pick up some tips, now he does work to specific tolerances and measurements. It fascinates me what he can produce on a lathe.

:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
The closest sponsors that do tiling will be Tiling Courses and Tiling training From Chase Tiling Academy and Construction Assessment Group and The Construction Skills College Limited : Quality Training Courses in Plastering courses – Plumbing courses – Tiling courses – Electrical courses – Carpentry Courses – Joinery courses – Kitchen Fitting Courses – Bricklaying courses – Painting and Dec. Both reputable, Chase is in Cannock, and ConstructionSkills College is in Burslem (Stoke on Trent).

Chase has been with us since the forum started, their old NVQ assessor Ant used to be a moderator here and helped get the forum off the ground.

Neither have ever had negative feedback and have always had really happy customers.

Our sponsors aren't just anybody, we don't allow new training centre's on board (minimum 2 years old) and we do what we can to check them all out, and that's on all forums.

If they're a sponsor here, they're a good training centre. I couldn't imagine the amount of bad comments we'd get if we took on a poor training centre, even ones not sponsors get bad comments left about them.

I'd give them both a call, and if you can spend a day visiting them both (they're not too far apart) and simply make up your own mind from then.

There are a couple of other options that are not forum sponsors but in all the time they've been running we haven't really had any good feedback left (or bad for that matter) so I just don't think they're really that popular.

A short course is perfect for this, some knock them, others love them. But the truth in the matter is, as you say, he jut needs to learn the basics and some of the advanced stuff. And he probably doesn't need an NVQ (yet) and probably doesn't need the business advice that comes with a 6-weeker etc.

He'd be a perfect candidate for a short course.

Last edited:

Reply to out of all the tile course's on here who is best??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

M
Hi all, i went to check out access training over in Cardiff today. Pleased to report everything...
Replies
Views
M
I went and visited the Gemini factory in Torrance California last week. Finally got to meet...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
D
New point of sale A5 leaflets for Porsadrill tile drills from 365. Diamond core drilling of...
Replies
Views
Tonsoftiles
T
D
Imaginge: You have a product that a company could sell. And: You want their buyers to take...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
S
Dear Tilers. I had a kitchen floor laid by a building contractor in a rear extension which...
Replies
Views
Dave Ramsden
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
out of all the tile course's on here who is best???
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.