Guest viewing is limited

Discuss out of all the tile course's on here who is best??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

PGM Tiling Solutions

Hello mate,

Diamond Training is definately worth a look mate. Quality centre with great training environment, plenty of realistic kitchen and bathrooms allocated to individual trainees and excellent instruction. They will also collect/drop off from B&B if needed. I did a 4 week course there last year and was very impressed with the whole set up. Hoping to go it alone from around May/Jun next year.

Cheers

Paul

T

Tenchman

Gooner find a semi-retired tiler who needs a lift and put your lad with him the courses are fine to give you an idea if you might like to stick with it, however they are set in ideal and small conditions nothing like working in a real situation.

a few wonky floors will give him more of an insight into the work plus the tiler won't be under as much pressure and he would not charge you as much as the course!

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Gooner find a semi-retired tiler who needs a lift and put your lad with him the courses are fine to give you an idea if you might like to stick with it, however they are set in ideal and small conditions nothing like working in a real situation.

a few wonky floors will give him more of an insight into the work plus the tiler won't be under as much pressure and he would not charge you as much as the course!

No disrespect to the fine people who offer the only alternative, to the lack of opportunities to learn a trade. As apprenticeships are a thing of the past, yet I must agree with Steve(Tenchman). A course will give you a basic insight, into the art of tiling. If a potential trainee can complete a coarse and then spend some time in the employ of a day to day real on the job pro tiler, surely they will get the best of both worlds. just my opinion:thumbsup:

Reply to out of all the tile course's on here who is best??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

M
Hi all, i went to check out access training over in Cardiff today. Pleased to report everything...
Replies
Views
M
I went and visited the Gemini factory in Torrance California last week. Finally got to meet...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
D
New point of sale A5 leaflets for Porsadrill tile drills from 365. Diamond core drilling of...
Replies
Views
Tonsoftiles
T
D
Imaginge: You have a product that a company could sell. And: You want their buyers to take...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
S
Dear Tilers. I had a kitchen floor laid by a building contractor in a rear extension which...
Replies
Views
Dave Ramsden
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
out of all the tile course's on here who is best???
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.