Discuss out of the bathroom into the bedroom in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

well just tiled a new set in the show room and thought i would try some think diffrent staff thought i had finaly lost the plot when i came back with a bedroom sett .well there are over 280 million bedrooms in the uk thats a lot more work we need to be doing heres some pics DSC05983.jpg DSC05985.jpg DSC05990.jpg DSC06008.jpg DSC06011.jpg art collection 1.jpg DSC06029.jpg DSC06050.jpg DSC06053.jpg DSC06050.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to out of the bathroom into the bedroom in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
I'm a chippy, I fit a lot of kitchens and some bathrooms, inevitably I have done quite a bit of...
Replies
Views
A
Hello All, I posted back in September and you were all very helpful with your advice on what to...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
F
Good evening all. I need to tile the kitchen floor over the bank holiday weekend. We are having...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB