UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

• Thread starter CJ CERAMICS
  • Start date
  • Replies 13
  • Views 993
  • Tags
    usa

Discuss Perfect end to a nightmare week. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

CJ CERAMICS

as the saying goes if carlsberg did nightmare weeks this would be it.

started on sunday, having worked on a rush job until 10pm i drove home and parked up went inside the house to have a cuppa before emptying tools from van into garage......fell asleep...woke up at 6am by my neighbour knocking on door to find yep you guessed it....van doors open and tools.... rubi tx700 and 900 rubi nd200 wet saw, my makita drills, my dewalt sds drill and my sat nav all gone. seems i had also forgotten to lock it:mad2::mad2:. tuesday got tile slithers in my eye while using my angle grinder....forgot to pull my safety glasses down from the top of my head:oops:thursday night while playing football (first time back since i snapped my ankle last year) got booted in the face going for a low header...to lost teeth and a black eye:mad2::mad2: this morning went to finish a ensuite i had tiled...while grouting my phone rang so i went to pick it up...and then dropped it smashing the lcd screen. Finished the job and got paid...decided to call at the local supermarket to get something to drown my sorrows...paid for the beer went home and somehow i had managed to lose £40.00:incazzato::incazzato::incazzato:

now as im sure you will all agree this has not been the best of weeks and i may have a problem with my insurance due to me being a numpty and not locking the van...............but the worst of it is......and i mean the absolute worst........the BORO got beat !!!!!!!

chris

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Perfect end to a nightmare week. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Replies
Views
Deleted member 57709
D
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
Sometimes work has been hard, sometimes frustrating, stressful etc. But i can't remember the...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
H
Got a call from a lady who had hired someone to refurb her bathroom. Guy had been there every...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
Just wondered if anyone has a view on this. I went to my local Topps branch to pick up a couple...
Replies
Views
Homegarden
H

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.