Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Peronda porcelain & glass discoulouring in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Just to update all that have posted, the guy from Topps was stumped after trying a couple of different cleaners. I got a friend to come have a look - an older, slightly wiser tiler - and straight away he said it was polymer fibres from the grout. Fila deep cleaning stain remover cleared the haze & customer and myself are happy!
Thanks for all your input guys.

Reply to Peronda porcelain & glass discoulouring in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I have had both polished and matt textured wood effect tiles laid in my house and am having...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
N
..my tiler has grouted my bathroom and hasn't cleaned the grout off properly....the tiles are a...
Replies
Views
J b tiling
J
H
Hi Guys, think I made a boo boo. I've put up about 15 sq.m. of 600 x 300 V and B porcelain tiles...
Replies
Views
T
Hi guys I am after a bit of advice. I have spent some time reading through posts but it all...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Norwich, Norfolk
Website
http://www.service-with-a-tile.co.uk

Thread Information

Title
Peronda porcelain & glass discoulouring
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.