Discuss Petrol Or Diesel .? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

WetSaw

D

Dougs Third Go

diesel for me, my L200 might be a bit of a sluggish tank, but it fits my lfestyle just fine...oh, got a new decal on it too

Attachments

• 2015-06-16 20.39.06.jpg
    611.6 KB · Views: 29
J

Just Rizzle

bought a new transit about 10 yrs ago now was a 2ltr petrol with a lpg conversion fitted by ford was great cheap to run till the gas pump in the tank failed then had to run on petrol till ford could replace it under warranty. The van had 100k warranty on it or 3yrs which ever came first . all in all had 3 tanks fitted befor traded it in for a Renault traffic. that was a mistake had 3 yrs 3 mts when engine blue up.
we now have 2 transits a lwb transit 2.2 ltr and a new ford courier 1.6 ltr diesel which is focus based gets over 55 mpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Petrol Or Diesel .? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have redone the tiles (porcelain ones) in the kitchen. The grout used, BAL...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Hoping that once again I can get some good advice on here, you were invaluable when...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
This cost of living crisis does not seem to be going away anytime soon and as we go into Winter...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB