Discuss PHG at Wynard home & garden shopping fayre in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

I popped along to the Wnyard home & garden shopping fayre yesterday where PHG wetrooms is an exhibitor.

This is the first year that Sir John Hall the owner of Wnyard hall has hosted this show.

Homes and Gardens Shopping Fayre - Wynyard Hall - Conferences, Events, Weddings, Corporate Entertaining

PHG also had a couple portfolios of my work on display and quite a few where looking at these and taking my business cards, so fingers crossed bot PHG and I get something from this weekend.

PHG also had on display some sponsors stands but the LTP banner kept blowing down, so was left down so not to damage it..

Anyway some pics i took whilst i paid them a visit and you can see my portfolios on the 2 tables..:):):) many thanks to PHG for doing this for me..

IMG_0062.jpg IMG_0058.jpg IMG_0059.jpg IMG_0055.jpg IMG_0060.jpg IMG_0056.jpg IMG_0057.jpg IMG_0061.jpg

Reply to PHG at Wynard home & garden shopping fayre in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Been a quick year since the last one.. PHG have a stand there again this weekend coming...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
S
Morning guys, I am after some advice if you could spare the time. Moved into our new home 8...
Replies
Views
Spapro
S
G
Ok so you may not enjoy shopping but where is it you would prefer to have to spend a day...
Replies
Views
M
So I was doing a Google search for something or other, the history of wetrooms I think it was...
Replies
Views
Gall.B
G
D
Had a woman call me this Monday morning in some distress. She asked if we (365Drills) could...
Replies
Views
peckers
P

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
PHG at Wynard home & garden shopping fayre
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.