Discuss Tesco. Where will it end? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mike Mike

Not sure mate, I subby to the bathroom company that sub to Tesco :lol:

Think its just Dolphin with a diffrent name tho.

High prices paid upfront, slow payments to contractors, mediocre quality products, ie B&Q quality tiles etc

Sounds about right. Punter pays through the nose, and everywhere down the line it's sub-contracted out to old Joe Soap, and each time it's subbed the person doing the actual work gets paid less than the parasite above them.

I REALLY hate Tesco, LOL.

Reply to Tesco. Where will it end? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Thought it'd be cool to see how our old moderators are doing and where they are and what they're...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Replies
Views
C
I am in no doubt that our friend Wivers is now flying high! Before a company goes public...
Replies
Views
wivers
W
V
Hi All, I'm a newbie to this forum so I apologies if this is posted in the wrong place. I...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
I hate these types of companies. Check this out. A company named Group 3 Energy setup some...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Tesco. Where will it end?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.