Discuss Phone call in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

SandyFloor

I got a call on the mobile yesterday from a girl who sounded like she was from a south east asian call centre.
She told me she represented a company ( can't remember the name) who were making sure I was getting all the benefits of my contract with O2. The first question was if I'd received any handsets in the last twelve months. I said yes but if you represent O2 surely you should know that. The next question was to confirm my name and address to her and I said " no because I don't know you or know who you are."
The line went quiet for a second and suddenly she yelled down the line:

YOH SO STOO-PED !!!!

:lol: She cut the line after that. I registered my numbers with TPS a couple of weeks ago so hopefully that'll stop that kind of thing. Mind you if any of the ladies on the site want call and shout abuse at me.........:drool5:

I got a call on the mobile yesterday from a girl who sounded like she was from a south east asian call centre.
She told me she represented a company ( can't remember the name) who were making sure I was getting all the benefits of my contract with O2. The first question was if I'd received any handsets in the last twelve months. I said yes but if you represent O2 surely you should know that. The next question was to confirm my name and address to her and I said " no because I don't know you or know who you are."
The line went quiet for a second and suddenly she yelled down the line:
YOH SO STOO-PED !!!!
:lol: She cut the line after that. I registered my numbers with TPS a couple of weeks ago so hopefully that'll stop that kind of thing. Mind you if any of the ladies on the site want call and shout abuse at me.........:drool5:
:lol::lol:That's tickled me that:lol::lol:

Reply to Phone call in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
My mum is having her bathroom fitted and she sent me some photos and my partner pointed out that...
Replies
Views
We are needing 46sqm tiles laid to a bare concrete floor in our new shop. We had great...
Replies
Views
I really need some sound advice as I’m well out of my depth. We have a little second home with...
Replies
Views
Sorry for asking a question that I already think i know the answer to but I just need...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Phone call
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.