Discuss phone upgrade.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
it's that time again...

maybe looking at I-phone 4S or Samsung galaxy S3 or the s3 mini..

anyone got any of these, and what they like.....or got any other recommendations , im not the kind of bloke that has to have the latest, up to date phone......and only use it for texting and ringing customers, but would like to get more into using a phone for other things.......but as im a complete numpty when it comes to tech stuff, it needs to be easy to use..

cheers..

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
it's that time again...

maybe looking at I-phone 4S or Samsung galaxy S3 or the s3 mini..

anyone got any of these, and what they like.....or got any other recommendations , im not the kind of bloke that has to have the latest, up to date phone......and only use it for texting and ringing customers, but would like to get more into using a phone for other things.......but as im a complete numpty when it comes to tech stuff, it needs to be easy to use..

cheers..

Or van either Andy :sofahide:

M

Mr Tiler

have you guys not seen the............. J.....C.....B phone! couldn't believe my eyes its perfect for on site lol fheh.png

Reply to phone upgrade.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

W
I know that most people use their phones for taking pictures of there work, not to happy with...
Replies
Views
R
Evening all. I'm wondering whether any of you have bought a portable reasonably priced...
Replies
Views
RDTiling
R
G
Upgrade due next month, now do I stay with Android and Samsung or something else ? 200 minutes...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 9966
D
Just a quick lesson you could learn from me. I upgraded the operating software on my MacBook...
Replies
Views
Back to it after a very quiet spell- Latest Alright all, After being dead quiet for the las...
Replies
Views
S

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB