Discuss Pininterest for dummies (me!) in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

.....a thread was started yesterday asking 'what's your Pininterest?'

Well I've seen the odd thing on the web tagged 'pininterest' usually images I think!
Well as the title suggests, I'm a total Pininterest Dummy.
As I seem to be asking Dan all the time to explain stuff,
I thought I'd give him a break! :D

Can anyone enlighten me on what it is, how it works, is it worth signing up to?
.......and collaboration....... eh? :)

Cheers.....

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Pinterest: What it is, how to use it and why you'll be addicted

I can't keep up with all the social sites and whatnot.

Didn't think Pinterest would be around long they host the most copyrighted content illegally than even napster did and that got shut down quick enough.

It's lik a bookmarking thing for pictures.

A bit boring really.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Pininterest for dummies (me!) in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

M
Alrite lads, I have contacted firms asking if I can tender for ther jobs, I have been asked to...
Replies
Views
went to start a floor today, when i got there the tiles were 400x400 polished porcelain from...
Replies
Views
J.R Tiling
J
Hi guys and girls. Need a bit of feedback from you, VIA EMAIL (I'll close this thread) - Send...
Replies
Views
P
Started a job yesterday on an en suite (rather large 42sqm). Using a 60 x 30 beige porcelain for...
Replies
Views
charlie1
C
C
Hi
Hi everyone im a beginner to tiling past me course so i signed up here to get more info about...
Replies
Views
White Room
W

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB