Discuss plans for Easter? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

TJ Smiler

Spending the weekend down my caravan in Nazeing with my 8 year old girl, it's great cos we all know each other down there and there are loads of other kids so my daughter has the whole weekend playing outdoors in the fields...... and it leaves me free to sink a few (well a load) of sherberts tonight, tomorrow night and kareoke on sunday night in the clubhouse....... then off monday and tuesday :8:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to plans for Easter? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views
We recently completed the (rectified porcelain) floor tile installation in the bathroom and...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB