Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss Plasplugs pro tiler plus wet wheel cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

L

loaderman

Had one of these cutters for about 3 years now and for the money you can't go wrong. Never let me down and replacement blades are easy to come by. The only downside I've come across is that you do tend to get wet from the water splashing from the blade no matter how much water is in the tank (I now cover up with an old dustsheet to avoid the wet look crotch!) :lol:

Hope I can source another once when it eventually packs up

S

Stan001

I have the big one with the ali bed. I like the fact that the recirculation water system keep pretty much all the water in the cutter, means with care you can use it indoors no problem. When quite new mine had a slight leak from one of the two vent type holes on the sides, water was getting in via the internal reservoir, its all just snapped together and it was going via one of the seams – I took the top filler flap / 45 degree plate off and put plenty of silicon sealer around anywhere I thought could leak, been perfect since then and I would do the same to any new recirculation cutter I get. The plasplugs are excellent value for money really sad to see them go under. The original blade is junk, its ok for ceramics but for porcs just stick a proper blade in there – sorted! Mine has done hundreds of hours of work without complaint. I have no idea why other popular wet cutters are not designed like Plasplugs – even Rubi has the stupid little tray that puts water all over the place – why? Hope someone buys up the plasplugs tooling, we need wet cutters you can use indoors.

M

Matt

i think the water reservour system is the best i have ever seen,
no water spillage.

i had the metal bed one and it was brill,
i broke it and i cant find another one, as plasplugs went skint!

but for a startup great, and for a fully fledged tiler who does not want to get the big guns out for whatever reason, also brill!

Dagger

Plasplugs have started up again :thumbsup:

Reply to Plasplugs pro tiler plus wet wheel cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I have a Sigma 66cms 2B3 tile cutter (I normally do small jobs, standard size tiles) but...
Replies
Views
L
Hi all, can anyone help me find these tiles! I recently bought a house and unbeknown to me the...
Replies
Views
Jamie e
J
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hi I've had a leak from the shower to the room below. I thought it was likely the silicone seal...
Replies
Views
benchwarmer
B

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Plasplugs pro tiler plus wet wheel cutter
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%