Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss Plasplugs pro tiler plus wet wheel cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

cmdceramics

TF
Arms
London
I use the contractor plus model and have had about 3 years out of mine. Cant fault it really, looks like a toy but fire it up and its a real beast, far more powerful then all the other budget cutters available.

Plasplugs has just been taken over by qep? or something similar so im sure we'll be seeing.... actually just had a look and found this QEP, 60088 - 7" Professional Tile Saw.

Looks very similar!

B and Q stock the blades if anyones interested, I've been using the turbo stone blade for 3 weeks and its ok but abit thick.

Tiler in london

Reply to Plasplugs pro tiler plus wet wheel cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I have a Sigma 66cms 2B3 tile cutter (I normally do small jobs, standard size tiles) but...
Replies
Views
L
Hi all, can anyone help me find these tiles! I recently bought a house and unbeknown to me the...
Replies
Views
Jamie e
J
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hi I've had a leak from the shower to the room below. I thought it was likely the silicone seal...
Replies
Views
benchwarmer
B

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Plasplugs pro tiler plus wet wheel cutter
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%