Search the forum,

Discuss Plaster coming off with old tiles... Help please in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hello all,

I have just taken the tiles off the wall behind my sink and some plaster has come off (see pics). Please could someone recommend a product to repair ready for the new tiles?

Many thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20220213_190953.jpg
    448.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20220213_190944.jpg
    437.5 KB · Views: 22

Reply to Plaster coming off with old tiles... Help please in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log burner on a plaster render on blockwork wall. I’m planning to score and scrape the paint off the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a noob trying to tile our shower. Since the old tiles were taken off, some of that wall material has been taken off as well, so everything had to be smoothed. After smoothing with some...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views

Advertisement