Discuss Plastic-ply tile backer in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

peckers

I have used this once on 22mm floor boards, it is very sticky and fast to lay, I have posted about it before, it sticks to the floor very well and to your jeans if you kneel on it.
it also has a very good wright up on it and i believe n&c nicobond won an award for it as well.
But i personally would not use it to try and stop deflection or to stiffen up anything especially a floating floor imo.

Reply to Plastic-ply tile backer in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
J
I'm about to tile a bathroom floor with 600 x 300mm tiles, my plan was 18mm ply ontop of 22mm...
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J
I
Hi there, my situation is this.... I want to lay quartz sparkle floor tiles onto part suspended...
Replies
Views
Ian Black
I
Hi All For my own sanity need to clarify that ProWarm BACKER-PRO Tile Backer Board 10mm is as...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Plastic-ply tile backer
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.